Translate

Monday, 22 February 2016

COMBAT Episode 1 NORMANDY 44 Comic

Hi guys and at last a brand new comic series is here....NORMANDY 44 will focus on just that whilst the second series AXIS OF ATTACK will be about Axis forces and their war as allies to Germany.

So grab a coffee or cuppa and if you are knackered  a small beverage and sit back and enjoy the action as I transport you to June 1944. We begin with my homage to the Combat TV series made in 1962 and I hope you like it.

Please note the medium I work with is spell check enhanced and this makes it really hard at times to edit on my bleeding iPad so I apologise in advance for the spelling mistakes.

I really would appreciate any feedback and I respect everyone's voice so if you want to help or just get involved .....contact me.

Laters

H